SUPER SHIFTER SERIES
Here are the dates for 2013: April 21st, May 5th, June 16th, July 7th, August 17th, September 29th
GENERAL COMPETITION RULES & GUIDELINES
1. All cars must meet tech requirements per the 2011 NHRA Rulebook in the ET Handicap Racing section.
2. All cars in competition must have a clutch engaged transmission.
3. The operation of the clutch must be a direct action from the driver. No device shall be allowed which interrupts, delays, or otherwise alters this action.
4. All gear changes must be a result from direct action from the driver. Clutchless transmissions prohibited. Clutch must be used to change gears in a conventional manner. Pneumatics, hydraulic shifters prohibited.
5. No delay device or delay boxes may be used.
6. Once the vehicle is in motion, nothing can affect its operation other than the driver (i.e. no throttle timers, electric shifters.
7. No vehicle substitutions during eliminations.
8. All competition ladders will be run as per NHRA Sportsman procedures.
9. Coin toss will determine lane choice.
10. A valid state or federal issued driver’s license is required to compete.
11. Eliminations will be run as ET Handicap style racing (i.e. dial your your own ET).
If there is enough interest we may end up splitting the class into a Street Tire and Race Slick division. We will make changes throughout the course of the race season if warranted to service the competitors involved.