NHRA Land of the Leaders ET Challenge
The Land of the Leaders ET Challenge will consist of a four race series to be held at each NHRA Northwest Division Member Track. Racers will compete at their local track and will not be required to travel. Each contestant will be required to be signed up for track points and have an NHRA competition number. Champions will be crowned in Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, Bike/Sled, Jr. Lightning and Jr. Thunder. Each category champion will receive a Wally and two tickets to the NHRA Northwest Division banquet.
· Four race series to be held at each member track on dates specified by the member track held between March 1 and August 31, 2013.
· Series dates must be concluded by August 31, 2013.
· Race results (Round results to verify car count, rounds won, and issue points) must be sent (by mail or fax) to the Northwest Division office within two (2) weeks of completion of event.
· 6 classes of competition – Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, Bike/Sled, Jr. Lightning (13-17) and Jr. Thunder (8-12).
· Racer must be signed up for track points program and have a current NHRA Competition Number in the ET category for Super Pro, Pro, and Sportsman. Racer must have a current NHRA Competition Number in the ETMX or SM category for Bike/Sled. Racer must have a Jr. Dragster license for the Jr. categories.
· Racer may compete in this program at more than one member track, but points will be awarded per track.
· Points will be awarded by the Northwest Division office as follows:
* Thirty three (33) car minimum field size (six rounds) Win – 95 points, Runner up – 74 points, Semi finalist – 53 points, Quarter finalist – 42 points, Eighth finalist – 31 points.
* Seventeen (17) car minimum field size (five rounds) Win – 85 points, Runner up – 64 points, Semi finalist – 43 points, Quarter finalist – 32 points.
* Nine (9) car minimum field size (four rounds) Win – 85 points, Runner up – 64 points, Semi finalist – 43 points.
* Five (5) minimum field size (three rounds) Win – 85 points, Runner up – 64 points
· In the event of a tie, the procedure to break tie will be: 1) Driver with most rounds won at scored events, 2) Tied competitors will face off at the Summit Northwest Division Finals with winner being crowned the 2011 Land of the Leaders ET Challenge Champion.
Points will be kept solely by, and at the discretion of, the Northwest Division office.